Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to glhf

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

jason

Terry Crews to voice Doomfist in Overwatch?

2 posts in this topic

As you may know by now, there is plenty of speculation that Terry Crews will voice Doomfist in Overwatch.

I am personally a big fan of Terry Crews (since White Chicks) doing the voicing and it appears The Rock is also a supporter of this movement!

If you follow Terry Crews on Facebook you will know that he has recently become quite a gamer, when he isn't posting about workout routines, he is live streaming with his son.

Check out his PC here

• NZXT Phantom 820 case
  • Intel Core i7-6800K CPU
  • Asus X99 Sabertooth motherboard
  • Corsair H100i V2 CPU cooler
  • 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum
  • 2TB Samsung 850 Pro SSD
  • GTX GeForce 1080
  • Asus Xonar Essence STX soundcard
  • Asus Blu-ray drive
  • EVGA Supernova 1000W P2 power supply
  • Razer DeathAdder Chroma mouse
  • Audio Technica PDG1 headphones
  • Corsair K70 Lux RGB mechanical keyboard
  • Acer Predator X34 curved monitor

Anyway, do you play Overwatch, what are your thoughts?

I think Terry Crews voicing doomfist would be great. I mean, it really fits him and the guy is pretty respectable for getting into what his son is into